Monday 5 April 2010

FROM THE EDITOR

Recently on a Tuesday evening I had a nasty fall while walking to catch my bus home after work. Amazingly however I got off with just a few scratches and a sore right hand. The following evening was cell group and I got there early. Next to arrive were our relative newcomers David and Eunice. David shook my hand in welcome and because it was a very strong firm handshake I yelled in pain ! David was very apologetic and I apologised too because he wasn’t to know the hand had been injured the previous day.

However, God always works for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8: 28). As the evening went on I realised that my previously sore right hand was sore no longer! God must have worked through David’s handshake to put right whatever had been hurt in the fall!
Whatever you are going through at the moment, no matter how difficult or painful, expect God to work in you through it with His refiner’s fire.
Robert Mill